Tech, Media, Theatre, Dance
As an artist and technologist, I always look for the right balance in everything I do. Without art, technology becomes too unavailable for everyone. And without technology, art loses a platform to immediately share what is being created. By combining these forces together, I find myself at an intersection allowing me to envision the full potential in whatever I develop, artistically or technically.
In addition to my work in Information Technology, I compose work in Writing, Media Design and Theatre + Dance.
News + Updates
- October 2022 - Received the Outstanding Leadership Award for work in the Schwab Pride+ employee resource group
- July 2021 - Joined the Bat City Bombshells Burlesque Troupe
- October 2019 - Midnight Men Dance Company officially forms and performed first showcase
- November 2018 - January 2019 - Performed with the TBD Theatre Troupe in the original musical "Keep Austin Weird"
- May - September 2018 - Produced the first Articulate Austin dance workshops with Esther Bramlett and Devon J. Adams
- February - March 2018 - Performed in Mame at Georgetown Palace Theatre
- September 2017 - Performed in dance piece Hourglass by Esther Bramlett
- August - September 2017 - Performed in Chicago at City Theatre, Austin, TX
- February. 28, 2012 - Launched Blog Studio AE — www.thestudioae.com
- July 27, 2011 - Featured on the Wooster Website: “Wooster is Theatrical”
Let’s work together
Contact me if you’re interested in working together.
© GMedia - All rights reserved.